Dr. Eric Kraus began his family dental practice in Stow, Massachusetts in 1979. He has a genuine concern for his patients. His goal is to keep your teeth and gums healthy for years to come.
Education and Experience
- Graduated from University of Maryland School of Dentistry, 1975
- Awarded the prestigious Membership in Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Society upon graduation
- Completed a General Practice Residency/United States Public Health Service, 1975-76
- Staff dentist in Outpatient Clinic in NYC/United States Public Health Service, 1976-78
- ADA member for more than 30 years
- Massachusetts Dental Society member for more than 30 years
- Member of the Cambridge Restorative Study Club for more than 25 years
- Has been awarded Readers’ Choice awards many times
The dental staff of Stow Dental Care has worked with Dr. Kraus continuously for three to 14 years, and this shared experience has helped to provide the highest level of dental care.
Our dental staff includes an office manager, one full time dental assistant, one part time dental assistant, one full time dental hygienist, and two part time dental hygienists.